Thursday, August 27, 2009

A place for hidding yourself

Hiding place
- They were looking for a good hiding place to conceal their money .
- I knew a safe hiding place ,no one could ever find it.
- He returned to his hiding place after killing three people.
- The cops couldn't find me although they walked right pass me within a few meters of my hiding place.

Place to hide
- She said to me: `;Look, just to shut you up, I'll find a better place to hide it.
- Yesterday --; All my troubles seemed so far away --; Now I need a place to hide away.
- Grabbed both children and ran, but realized soon there was no place to hide.
- These damaging pests have found that your compost bin is a lovely place to hide and shelter.

Hideout
A word meaning a place to hide which is often used in conversation:

- Have they got a secret hideout?
- The police officers identified the place as having been the kidnappers' hideout.
- Police track down bomb suspects to Bombay hideout.
- The navigators would disappear into their hideout and work out their courses and prepare their charts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment